We couldn’t do what we do without the help and support from corporate and individual partners and it is always humbling to hear about those that are taking on personal challenges such as:- 10k’s, half marathons, marathons, treks, cycle rides, Tough Mudder’s, festivals and cricket matches to raise money for the Tim Bacon Foundation.
If you have been inspired with a great fundraising idea for the Tim Bacon Foundation then we would love to hear from you, whether you would like to join one of our organised events or you are having your own fundraiser we are here to support you.
Here are some ideas if you would like to host your own event:-
- Have a Great TBF Bar-B read more…
- Organise a dress down day at work – charging a minimum donation of £1/£2.
- Visit local shops, bars and restaurants near your workplace for prize donations, hold a prize draw for colleagues and clients.
- Hold a treasure hunt for your office.
- Introduce a swear jar.
- Host a networking event and charge friends and clients a ticket price to enter.
- Have an evening in a restaurant, ask for a set menu then charge your attendees an extra £5 donation.
- Or you could have a themed party for example an Aussie evening and charge people entry.
It isn’t only adults that like to raise money for charity. Here are some ideas on how children can get involved too:-
- Ask the Headteacher if you could have a whole school non-uniform day/dress up and charge £1
- Get friends to bake and organise a bake sale.
- Find your old toys and clothes and ask your parents to sell them on Ebay for you or have a garage sale
- Take in some games to school such as guess how many sweets are in the jar, name the teddy or ask the teachers if you can organise a treasure-hunt at lunchtime.
Donate via our Just Giving Page
If you would like to get involved and help us to fundraise go here