Date(s) - 26 Sep
On the 26th September 2021 the first big run since the Pandemic will be happening in Manchester. We would love for hospitality to be a big part of it.
Why Join us?
- Raise money for people living with Cancer.
- Have some much needed competitive fun with friend and colleagues in the industry
- Get/stay Healthy
To enter go to https://bit.ly/TBFGMR21 and fill out the entry form. There is no limit on the number of entries per organisation but it is on a first come first served basis as this is a very popular race. There is no minimum fundraising requirement but a Virgin money Giving page will be set up for your team or company.
On the day there are opportunities to win prizes, this includes prizes for the fastest aggregate company or group team time who will win the inaugural TBF Trophy and lots of fun prizes for example Fastest Oldest Team and of course the biggest prize for the highest fundraiser.
Teams of 4 will cost £300 (£75 per person) payable in advance to secure your place in the race.
Entries for the half marathon available at £320 per team (£80 per person).
- Entry and race number for the GMR 10K/Half Marathon
- Donation to TBF
- TBF T-shirt
- Use of pre and post hospitality (complimentary massages available)
- Complimentary drink at the post race party
If you would like any further information then email firstname.lastname@example.org